Selasa, 08 April 2014

Letting Go Quotes And Sayings Relationships

Letting Go Quotes And Sayings Relationships -meet again with me. and on this occasion I will talk about  Letting Go Quotes And Sayings Relationships I'm sorry if my english is very bad. I hope that my post today is useful for us all.




"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." ~ Lao Tzu

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Author Unknown

"Sadness flies away on the wings of time." ~ Jean de La Fontaine

"Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there." ~ Author Unknown

"Every goodbye makes the next hello closer." ~ Author Unknown

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life." ~ Author Unknown

"You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind." ~ Author Unknown

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." ~ Joseph Campbell

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning." ~ Author Unknown

"The real genius for love lies not in getting into, but getting out of love." ~ Author Unknown

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." ~ Alexander Graham Bell

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." ~ Author Unknown

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." ~ Author Unknown

"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." ~ Oprah Winfrey

"When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal." ~ Author Unknown

"I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile." ~ Author Unknown

"Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions." ~ Gerald Jampolsky

"There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world, it's the beginning of a new life." ~ Author Unknown

"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over." ~ Gloria Naylor