Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

Collection Rosa Parks Quotes

Use our collection Rosa Parks Quotes



“you must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right. ” ― Rosa Parks

“I would like to be known as a person who is concerned about freedom and equality and justice and prosperity for all people.” ― Rosa Parks

“Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.” ― Rosa Parks

“I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” ― Rosa Parks

“I would like to be remembered as a person who wanted to be free... so other people would be also free.” ― Rosa Parks

“Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome.” ― Rosa Parks

“I believe we are here on the planet Earth to live, grow up and do what we can to make this world a better place for all people to enjoy freedom.” ― Rosa Parks

“Arrest me for sitting on a bus? You may do that.” ― Rosa Parks

“I had given up my seat before, but this day, I was especially tired. Tired from my work as a seamstress, and tired from the ache in my heart.” ― Rosa Parks

“All I was doing was trying to get home from work.” ― Rosa Parks