Sabtu, 25 Mei 2013

Mother Quotes

Use our collection Mother quotes


My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. -George Washington

A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night. -Chanakya

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. -Godfrey Winn

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between. -Mother Teresa

No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. -Godfrey Winn

My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors. -Maya Angelou

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln br />
My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. Mark Twain

The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. -Albert Ellis

When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway. -Erma Bombeck

My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. -Pablo Picasso

A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes. -Robert Frost

Necessity is the mother of taking chances. -Mark Twain

My family, frankly, they weren't folks who went to church every week. My mother was one of the most spiritual people I knew but she didn't raise me in the church, so I came to my Christian faith later in life and it was because the precepts of Jesus Christ spoke to me in terms of the kind of life that I would want to lead. -Barack Obama

Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know my self, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms. -Khalil Gibran

I'm 23 years old. I might just be my mother's child, but in all reality, I'm everybody's child. Nobody raised me; I was raised in this society. -Tupac Shakur

Diligence is the mother of good luck. -Benjamin Franklin

A mother who is really a mother is never free. Honore de Balzac