Minggu, 19 Mei 2013

Collection of Easter Quotes

Enjoy with my collection Easter Quotes


Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible.
-T. D. Jakes

A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
- Mahatma Gandhi

God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, 'I love you.'
- Billy Graham

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining- they just shine.
-Dwight L. Moody

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
-Robert H. Schuller

To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
-Bernhard Langer

God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was no longer the centre of my life and therefore I could see God in everything.
-Bede Griffiths

The first thing that stuck in the minds of the disciples was not the empty tomb, but rather the empty grave clothes - undisturbed in form and position.
 -Josh McDowell

Continuing a Lenten series on prayer: Prayer is co-operation with God. It is the purest exercise of the faculties God has given us - an exercise that links these faculties with the Maker to work out the intentions He had in mind in their creation.
 -E. Stanley Jones

To see how Christ was prophesied and described therein, consider and mark, how that the kid or lamb must be with out spot or blemish; and so was Christ only of all mankind, in the sight of God and of his law.
-William Tyndale